Google Caching Problem ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
wildnettechnologies
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
Contact:

Google Caching Problem ?

Post by wildnettechnologies »

Hi All,

I want to see my cached date for site cache:www.wildnettechnologies.com but google not shows from last 10 days whereas when I searched keyword seo firm india on google my site is listed on 2nd place and shows the 5th june cached date..

Where is the problem, Also I have lost my site PR from 4 to 1..Kindly suggest me what can I do...

isocial
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 am
Contact:

Post by isocial »

Now a days google shows the fake data about their work like cache date , google back links , index pages .
those are just the models and not the exact data of google.
google does not want to reveal their valuable ranking techniques so they did this

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

Does it affects your site's traffic too? You are not alone with this issue, many websites encounter the same thing, just continue building links and also think of getting more quality links..
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

zunita78
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Novi, United States
Contact:

Post by zunita78 »

It can happen to some sites which we still don't know what's going on with google.
[url=http://www.freepolyphonicringtones.org/]Free Polyphonic Ringtones[/url]

jayseo
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am
Contact:

Re: Google Caching Problem ?

Post by jayseo »

wildnettechnologies wrote:Hi All,

I want to see my cached date for site cache:www.wildnettechnologies.com but google not shows from last 10 days whereas when I searched keyword seo firm india on google my site is listed on 2nd place and shows the 5th june cached date..

Where is the problem, Also I have lost my site PR from 4 to 1..Kindly suggest me what can I do...
Google has some problem these days I am also not able to see cached record for my site. Well delete all cookies form IE or firefox what ever you are using and then try again.
[url=http://top4registrycleanerreviews.com/]Registry Cleaner Reviews[/url]

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

If you know that your doing the right process then better ask it in Google support center. Maybe someone's doing an ethical process to your website :)

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

I found many sites are facing google cache problem also. It should be google issue.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I think its not an error from google, its all about the site performance on indexing process maybe google haven't index your site yet or haven't visited yet to be index.

jayseo
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am
Contact:

Post by jayseo »

dee_el07 wrote:If you know that your doing the right process then better ask it in Google support center. Maybe someone's doing an ethical process to your website :)
No body will reply from Google side in the support center.
[url=http://top4registrycleanerreviews.com/]Registry Cleaner Reviews[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 195 guests