Google PR Dropping Problem ?
-
wildnettechnologies
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
- Contact:
Google PR Dropping Problem ?
Hi All,
I am facing the PR dropping (from 4 to 1) problem fro my site(wildnettechnologies.com) from last 10 days. Before 10 days ago I have added some content on my home page site and that content also distributed on so many article and blog sites..
Is it any issue for content duplicity to drop my site PR from 4 to 1 as well as my site is not cached from that day but it will display the chached with keywords SERP..
What can I do, Provide the proper solution to crawl my site...I m just waiting for your suggestion...
I am facing the PR dropping (from 4 to 1) problem fro my site(wildnettechnologies.com) from last 10 days. Before 10 days ago I have added some content on my home page site and that content also distributed on so many article and blog sites..
Is it any issue for content duplicity to drop my site PR from 4 to 1 as well as my site is not cached from that day but it will display the chached with keywords SERP..
What can I do, Provide the proper solution to crawl my site...I m just waiting for your suggestion...
-
jayseo
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am
- Contact:
Yes it may be the problem of content duplication. I also faced same problem and my PR was goes down 4 to 2. You have to delete content from your site or from other sites where you gave your contents also add copy right logo on your site.
[url=http://top4registrycleanerreviews.com/]Registry Cleaner Reviews[/url]
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
-
skysoldier
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
- Contact:
-
jayseo
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am
- Contact:
First he has to delete all duplicate contents after that he can use quality contents and links for his site.skysoldier wrote:I think you should consider other options like quality links and also the quality of your content really matters too.
[url=http://top4registrycleanerreviews.com/]Registry Cleaner Reviews[/url]
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
It could be one of the factor and there are other factors too that affects your PR. From now on, ensure the quality and uniqueness of your contents, as well as natural strong backlinks to gain back your rankings...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
-
zunita78
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am
- Location: Novi, United States
- Contact:
-
wuzhong
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
- Contact:
-
web123
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 am
- Contact:
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 190 guests