FRAMES?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
myryan928
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:26 pm
Contact:

FRAMES?

Post by myryan928 »

I think my site has frames. chicuniqueinc.com Could someone explain what frames is to me and how do you change it if it is?

coop99
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:43 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by coop99 »

There is no site to see there, so I cannot tell if your site has frames or not... I removed the live link, but if you get the site up again you can re-post it.

If you want to know what frames are check this out... http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.html
[url=http://www.searchenginefeeds.org/feeds/]Search Engine Feeds - SEO News & Article Feeds[/url]

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Post by probafix »

Thanks !!
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

I see the site uses frame but only for bordering.. There's nothing wrong with the use of frame there but still it is better to validate your site for cleaner codes...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

cfoo
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: In A Gym
Contact:

Post by cfoo »

I couldn't see any frame there.

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

It's true there are frames in your web site. Rebuild the web pages if you want to change it.

niraj11122
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Post by niraj11122 »

It's not a frame but i think is the Border.
[url=http://www.downloads.ws/]Free Download[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

You should know your site better.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

no frame buddy, all I see is just border and I think it not bad at alone.

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Post by khai »

good site for me :D :D :D

zunita78
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Novi, United States
Contact:

Post by zunita78 »

No frame at all.
[url=http://www.freepolyphonicringtones.org/]Free Polyphonic Ringtones[/url]

hamidhamid1985
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
Contact:

Post by hamidhamid1985 »

Don't think every border or table is a frame

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 383 guests