Google loves automatic SEo practices, the only thing which Google expects from us is On-Page optimization, Ideally google doesnt want you to do link building, these links should come naturally!
[url=http://www.easybuyelectronics.co.za]WD External Hard Drives[/url]
In the past few years, Google really hates SEO for they think we are the one flooding the world wide web with enormous links, so they think we are their Enemy! That's the simplest answer!
OrkleTrue wrote:I know very well that what is Seo. I want to know that Is Google prefer the seo?
What do you mean? Google is changing from time to time to satisfy users on using their services. As SEO, I know that there are certain areas wherein Google considers it. Every site needs to optimize and at the same time to promote their site to be able to reach in top searches using keywords. Therefore, not necessarily mean that Google hates SEO but rather they're filtering the results we're getting for our own good.
Well, Google loves a websites who have a fresh and good content also be sure you have done the right way in on page optimzation and followed by off page optimization. Yes! Google likes SEoing your websites.
Well if you don't perform SEO then your website will not be recognized by SE's like Google. And as far as I know, Google loves to crawl in website that has a fresh content and performed the off page factors. Especially in creating quality links with your targeted keyword.