PR updation on the process

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
seoservicesvs
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am
Contact:

PR updation on the process

Post by seoservicesvs »

Might PR updation is on the process. I found some changes on SERP.
then get some good PR and SERP results on next few hours...

jackbl18
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am
Location: U.S
Contact:

Post by jackbl18 »

I still don't find any change, but yes, as my friends told me that. Google will update in July. Hope for positive changes.

andr77
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Contact:

Post by andr77 »

That's good news! I hope it will bring me some changes!
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

I check out my indexed links and I found a new result. ;)

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Post by therence »

dee_el07 wrote:I check out my indexed links and I found a new result. ;)
Really?! Haven't seen any changes on my keywords ranking as of the moment. I never heard from the other forum about the updates so i guess there's no google dance made today.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

Several sites of us are waiting for PR update also.

bayoisa
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Contact:

Post by bayoisa »

This is great. I can't seem to remember Google's algorithm and indexing properties since it always changes.
[url=http://www.newportsterling.com]Sterling Silver Manufacturer[/url]

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

As Google Caffeine roll out finished just like announced last time, it will more interesting to see how PR ranking behave with Google's new algorithm...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

IntegratedS
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Post by IntegratedS »

I don't know about the pr update but last week One of my website had pr 3 and today it is showing pr 0...Is it possible that without Google update the we can loose the pr...?

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

One of our sites has not got PR yet. I wonder if google is updating PR now.

mikejoel
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: PR updation on the process

Post by mikejoel »

updation? What do you mean by that? Maybe you are talking about that there will be an update?
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: PR updation on the process

Post by TowerSteel »

PR 0 Sites are still 0. I wonder if google will update our PR these days now.

jijosunny
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 am
Contact:

Re: PR updation on the process

Post by jijosunny »

Hi..hi
Its a fact that PR updates are unpredictable these days. I saw my pages getting their pagerank changed last week. But nothing happened to others. Later, after 2 days, my friend got his PR increased. It's better not to care about it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 185 guests