search engine

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by Ka-canor »

I used Google search engine because it gave me more traffic than other search which is very important to my site.

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by dee_el07 »

I used Google because it is more accurate and better than other search engines! :wink:

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by TowerSteel »

So many reasons:
1. More information related to what we search for.
2. Lots of tools.
etc.

IntegratedS
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by IntegratedS »

I use Google because Google give the most relevant search result...

SanWay
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by SanWay »

I Google as my search engine as I like the accurate results that Google gives.

JonasHastings
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by JonasHastings »

i am using Google as well because of its simplicity and since traffic here got a higher conversion rate for my company.

hayden459
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 pm
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by hayden459 »

I use google due to lots of reasons and here are they :
* it provdis me a lot of traffic that is good for my website.
* it is more accurate.
* it has lots of tools.
* its very easy to use.

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by Wishbone »

Google has more broad indexed site and the search results has good blend of sites mostly related to the topic I'm searching.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by probafix »

Google is always best and used by 85% people because of its speed and accuracy.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

rypher21
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
Location: Asia
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by rypher21 »

google gives relevant results and accurate searches...

hamidhamid1985
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by hamidhamid1985 »

Because it offers new updates and most related results to me .

rzahir101
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by rzahir101 »

I use Google search engine because i am satisfied on it. Thanks :oops:

rzahir101
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by rzahir101 »

I use Google search engine because I am satisfied on it. Thanks. :oops:

rohitnandan
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Location: Janakpuri, Delhi
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by rohitnandan »

Google give accurate result and it has lots of valuable tools.


Rohit Nandan
http://www.infobase.co.in/

vstrategy
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: search engine

Post by vstrategy »

You must arrange your keyword strategically for the google crawlers know that your keyword is appropriate for your website. That is the one basis for page ranking.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 674 guests