Why am I not indexed by Google?!
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
-
pool.master60
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites ... your blog has no backlinks that could be a reason your website is not indexed in google
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
Make blog and create articles for it, use those for link building your site and soon your site will be indexed.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
-
jaqes
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
Just check webmaster tool of your site and try to get some good backlinks and submit you site in search engines...
Old ford cars for sale
Old ford cars for sale
-
ursimrankhanna
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm
- Location: india
- Contact:
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
Of course you need to optimize it by doing the SEO process! 
-
infoman66
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
No description, no content, just frameset on the page. I think that is the problem for google crawler...
Make your site without framset...
Make your site without framset...
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
If you have a blog, ping your site with a site like Pingler.com every time you post. Add a Technorati Script to have your Blog pinged every time you post.
Of any type of site, a blog usually gets indexed quickly.
Of any type of site, a blog usually gets indexed quickly.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com
-
seoforu
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
Submit your site in Digg...Google will follow the url and it would get indexed..so simple! 
The best website design and Seo services company- Web design Atlanta
-
gelan
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites……This can be increased gradually
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
Your domain is using .tk extension which is not Search friendly. Check the source code. Just an iframe.
-
lukestarks
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!
If Google can't indexed your site that means there is something wrong in your site. Try to check your websites onpage status (Coding, Sitemap, etc). Bookmark your internal pages to help the indexing process.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests