How to recover PR?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

How to recover PR?

Post by probafix »

Hi to all,
please suggest me how to recover PR?
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by animalsmile »

If you lost PR, investigate what makes your PR dropped, correct them then request for reinclusion (if needed) and get quality backlinks...
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

seoforu
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by seoforu »

May be you have many OBL from the page which lost the pr or else you linked to some bad neighbourhood.Please correct these issues and you will recover your lost PR.
The best website design and Seo services company- Web design Atlanta

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by viradian »

A few years ago, my site went from a PR 3 to a PR of 0. I didn't know what happened. So for a few years, I had a 0 PR, although my keyword positions remained unchanged.

In January of 2010, I started exchanging links like crazy and 4 months later, I had a PR of 2 on my Home Page and many of my interior pages had a PR of 1.

I've continued to exchange links, every day, like it was my job and I am expecting an increase in PR with the next update.

I would suggest you make link building part of your daily routine, it will help, and more importantly, it will help your keyword positions.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

apas
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by apas »

I doubt that it was the link exchange that propelled your PR from 0 to 2. Reciprocal linking doesn't create that much of a link juice.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by viradian »

I would whole heartedly disagree...
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

apas
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by apas »

viradian wrote:I would whole heartedly disagree...
Hi Viradian, I certainly do not discount or question your experience. I'm just saying that maybe there was another reason for your PR rise, aside from the link exchange

Ominous
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by Ominous »

I would agree with Apas. I think that it's quite impossible to gain 2 PRs out of link exchanges, right at a time when Google's MAtt Cutts has confirmed that it doesn't work as well anymore!

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by viradian »

I gotta be honest, I don't care about Page Rank as much as I care about my keyword postions. I've been targeting some high volume, competitive keywords over the past 6 months and have seen my site go from page 80 to page 4 using a deep linking strategy with keyword specific anchor text.

There may be many other factors in PR and keyword results (I do all the on page and off page techniques I know), but I believe that my link exchanging has significantly improved my site traffic, positions and PR.

If others are not seeing results, then don't waste your time.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

mintdesignnz
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by mintdesignnz »

Check your back links.. you might have linked to a penalized or banned site... just continue on daily link building. Submit to quality sites.
Mint Design Website Design and SEO Christchurch - Offers quality web design, logo and graphic design, and SEO services

bloomtools
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by bloomtools »

Link Exchange is the best way to recover PR. I have recovered PR in past by doing Link Exchange.

celine14
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by celine14 »

Do you best again to create quality links. It would be better if you create links on a high PR website! Like what angela packet program.

superhidkit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by superhidkit »

You need to find the reason, then improve it.

HID Projector Headlights

pool.master60
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by pool.master60 »

if you want to recover your lost pr you must make some quality backlinks so you can get the lost pr because once you lost pr it is tough to get it back

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: How to recover PR?

Post by TowerSteel »

If you have been banned, you need to find the reason.
Also you need to add more backlinks.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 625 guests