Google or Bing Image Search?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
lapunluyang
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Contact:

Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by lapunluyang »

As you know Google has changed to style of showing images. Now i want to know do you like to use Google for searching images or Bing and why?

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by probafix »

I don't know why Google is trying to innovate thing developed by Bing! Although Google the name of simplicity is certainly becoming different to meet the last market demand and variation customized by Bing.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by animalsmile »

I rarely use Bing because Google been satisfying what I need. I'm not really into those updates of Bing and Google in their image search, just glad they are improving and giving good results.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

jiuding
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by jiuding »

i think i will use google product.

gelan
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by gelan »

I rarely use Bing because Google been satisfying what I need,I will support Google's

bloomtools
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by bloomtools »

Google has just change the style of showing images. But it shows more and relevant images compare to any other search engines.

lukestarks
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by lukestarks »

I like Bing's concept of Image Search. But obviously Google has done a really great job on copying or making their image search like Bing's.

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by mdamin76 »

Since I always use google to search for any keywords, I stick to them for image search as well.

jerseysstore
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by jerseysstore »

I don't know why Google is trying to innovate thing developed by Bing! Although Google the name of simplicity is certainly becoming different to meet the last market demand and variation customized by Bing.

----------------------
Premier Jersey

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by probafix »

Google images searches are better than Bing searches.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

rypher21
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
Location: Asia
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by rypher21 »

google and bing image results are almost the same..though im still sticking google image search

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by VladTepes »

I remember a different kind of showing images Google tested couple of months, it is not the usual way of image result on tiles form but a java script code use where the current images you are browsing is the front while other results are on the background and are small and blurry, you have to click them to see..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Karan Singh
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by Karan Singh »

I will still go with Google for any kind of search.

stanleyj
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by stanleyj »

I like the New google image search,it gives me more clicks.
Dream List:Earn Money Online
[url=http://lifetimecommissionaffiliateprogram.blogspot.com/]Llife time commission affiliate programs[/url]

Mighose32
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Google or Bing Image Search?

Post by Mighose32 »

My site is 2 years old and want some changes in its URL. Is it possible to redirect your URL? does it effects SEO.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests