Google Ranking Factors
-
Click SSL
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
- Location: Newark, DE, USA
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
first you need to find out how competitive your topic or niche is?? say example if you its about how to make money or weight loss then you have to work hard and spend lot of money to do that. but there is no guarantee you will get it.
few things you can do:
on site Seo
like Meta tags
use of H1 and H2
proper links
sitemap
then off site
link building
bookmarking
promoting your website in forums
blog posting and soon
Source(s):
Everything You Wanted To Know About How http://www.tocreateasite.com To Create a Site by your own and much more.
few things you can do:
on site Seo
like Meta tags
use of H1 and H2
proper links
sitemap
then off site
link building
bookmarking
promoting your website in forums
blog posting and soon
Source(s):
Everything You Wanted To Know About How http://www.tocreateasite.com To Create a Site by your own and much more.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com
-
annakolld1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Google ranking factors are very wide and there are a lot of options for it.
Please someone explain it so I can understand even more about it.
Thanks
Please someone explain it so I can understand even more about it.
Thanks
-
norbertwarne
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:51 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
An entering link generally intends a hyperlink coming from some other resource to the current one. In short, if a link coming from early site to your site then it is a incoming link.
-
may103
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
The ranking of google is changed every day, I wonder how can I make it stable, for example, if I search for Wholesale Nfl Jerseys...
-
Peter_hauritz
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Google ranking factors are due to popularity in peoples.
The lot of peoples prefer the Google as a best search engine.
The lot of peoples prefer the Google as a best search engine.
-
paulwalker
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Backlinks, Content and keywords are the main factors which effects page rank.
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Yes, i agree content is must in it.content is the king of article.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
varshasingh
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Content of your site should be unique not copied and URL of your site should be keyword friendly last but not the least should have relevant backlinks. These are basic things which is considered by Google.
-
Olivier Nimeskern
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Yes unique content is the first step to be liked by google; duplication, scrapping are bad practices.
-
cherish
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
if you can find the valuable links that will help you a lot. Block machine
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
Google ranking gives you popularity
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
davidharris789
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
An outbound link is when you link from your website out to another website, as well as a mutual link is when another website as well as your website link to each other.
-
yourshowman
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 am
- Contact:
-
beargy11
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
I think I understand duplication but can somebody please explain scrapping for me?
of everybody I have spoken to, it seems as though content is the key ... some say backlinks are almost as important but I am a newbie so I am not sure about that ... to me, and maybe this is naive, I would think that content is the key to your entire success ... not just google page rank, but your entire success
of everybody I have spoken to, it seems as though content is the key ... some say backlinks are almost as important but I am a newbie so I am not sure about that ... to me, and maybe this is naive, I would think that content is the key to your entire success ... not just google page rank, but your entire success
-
darylnelson
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Ranking Factors
An incoming link generally intends a hyperlink coming from some other resource to the current one. In suddenly, if a link coming from early website to your site then it is a incoming link.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 89 guests