It really didnot work yesterday but now everything is alright. Hey my friend ! can you show me how to put link in the signature in this forumn ? I cant find anyway to put it in. Anyone can help me ? Mod ....
ryan_le wrote:It really didnot work yesterday but now everything is alright. Hey my friend ! can you show me how to put link in the signature in this forumn ? I cant find anyway to put it in. Anyone can help me ? Mod ....
No still not working I sent you a pm about sig pic
Okay, after a lot of hunting around my webmaster account (is it just me who finds it difficult?). I found that I'd somehow re-verified it along the way some 4 days ago with this tag:
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="AATXpgFmHp9MwguL0ig76F2MI90rb2W91TN8lnUhjIU" />
Which is majorly different to the (old?) one I had in my code - as per post #1! I've pasted in the one above now. Just got to see if it picks it up now.............