What does sandboxed mean?
-
jason
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 am
- Contact:
What does sandboxed mean?
Hi,
Can anyone help, I have been tring to get my sites ranking up by adding it to directories, forums, articles sites, relevent sites ect but google or alexa doesnt seem to notice. Does this take a long time to be detected or am I doing something wrong? Am i sandboxed? What does sandboxed mean?
All help would be much appriciated as im taking up hours to do this which I dont mind as long as im not wasting my time and I get some results eventually.
many thanks
http://www.golffinder.co.uk/
Can anyone help, I have been tring to get my sites ranking up by adding it to directories, forums, articles sites, relevent sites ect but google or alexa doesnt seem to notice. Does this take a long time to be detected or am I doing something wrong? Am i sandboxed? What does sandboxed mean?
All help would be much appriciated as im taking up hours to do this which I dont mind as long as im not wasting my time and I get some results eventually.
many thanks
http://www.golffinder.co.uk/
-
thusharaherath
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
What does sandboxed mean?
Sandboxed means, the time that it takes for a new site to become searchable in Google. I think you should add more content to your site. It will help you to get higher ranking.
-
jason
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 am
- Contact:
More content
Hi thanks,
my site has been here a while now so I dont think its sandboxed.
When you say " more content" do you mean more text on the homepage? I have hundreds of pages on the site but they are mainly addresses of UK Golf courses and links to other golf related sites such as Golf Holidays, Golf Equipment, Golf News etc.
Is it more text I need to add to my homepage to help my ranking?
http://www.golffinder.co.uk/
my site has been here a while now so I dont think its sandboxed.
When you say " more content" do you mean more text on the homepage? I have hundreds of pages on the site but they are mainly addresses of UK Golf courses and links to other golf related sites such as Golf Holidays, Golf Equipment, Golf News etc.
Is it more text I need to add to my homepage to help my ranking?
http://www.golffinder.co.uk/
-
thusharaherath
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
More content
Only by linking to other sites you can't get high ranking. You need to add more content to your home page as well as other pages within your site. And try to make some interlinks within those pages. It will help you to get better results.
-
AfricanMango1
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
- Contact:
I think your site is fine. You are not sandboxes and have 280 pages indexed in Google. The reason why you're not ranking is because you're competing with sites with a strong popularity that have been there for ages. I made a search for "UK golf courses" and saw a strong competition, and is difficult and takes a long time to overtake people that have been building the popularity over years.
-
jason
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 am
- Contact:
Thanks
Thanks for that! So basicaly I need to get as many links into mysite as possible?
I am re-designing the layout of the site and I will have it so the homepage will have text changes on it everyday, will this help the page ranking?
http://www.golffinder.co.uk
I am re-designing the layout of the site and I will have it so the homepage will have text changes on it everyday, will this help the page ranking?
http://www.golffinder.co.uk
-
Eavesy
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Lancaster, England
- Contact:
-
weblaunchphxx
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 am
- Contact:
-
nivea_david
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:57 am
- Contact:
What is sandbox..
Visit this link to know know about sandbox and how much time it takes to come out of it....
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Google-Sa ... d&id=17781
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Google-Sa ... d&id=17781
Nivea David
[url=http://www.nddw.com]SEO Services India[/url]
[url=http://www.nddw.com]SEO Services India[/url]
-
DuncanWhite
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Hi friends,
I am new here and want to get information about increase keyword ranking.
http://www.forgan.co.uk/
I am new here and want to get information about increase keyword ranking.
http://www.forgan.co.uk/
-
FLIR thermal imaging
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:38 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
-
paydayloansonlines
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:40 am
- Location: www.paydayloansonlines.com
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Most people do improving the sites contents, design and linking structure to give fresh look for their site both for users and search engines. Also staying out with the wrong practice or bad promoting methods.paydayloansonlines wrote:hmm.... how can you find out your site sandboxed...
is there any specific tool to find out the sandbox....
_________________
Last edited by VladTepes on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
analucia12
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:22 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 108 guests