How to top in google map
-
lapunluyang
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm
- Contact:
How to top in google map
Hi
I submit my site to google map..
But anyone please tell me how to rank in google map???
I submit my site to google map..
But anyone please tell me how to rank in google map???
-
En-you
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
use webmaster tools,and you will find site configuration,click sitemaps.upload your sitemap.xml
OK!
OK!
Everyone should buy sexy lingerie for lover.
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
The results in google map depend on the distance between your contact address and the search users.
-
shrikrishnatech
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
1. Your address. If you want to rank for keywords related to a particular city, you better be located in that city.
2. Your business categories. I’m sort of torn over this and the next factor as to which matters more. But I think it’s slightly more important to have your business be categorized correctly than to have the right keyword in your business name.
3. Keyword in business name. I’m ranking this highly mostly based on what I’ve seen lately while watching real estate keywords. The agents who have modified their listings to say “real estate” as part of their business name are doing very well these days.
4. Citation quantity. As David Mihm famously wrote, local citations are the “new” links. Google relies heavily on citations — mentions of your business elsewhere on the web — to validate your business name, address, and phone information.
5. Completing your business profile/Place page. I don’t think that just claiming your listing really matters jack-squat on its own; there are plenty of unclaimed listings that rank very highly in Google Maps.
6. Business data consistency. I ranked this very highly in 2007 when the original article was written, and it’s still hugely important as a general local search ranking factor. Your business name, address, and phone number need to be consistent across the many sources of local business information.
7. Reviews and ratings. Google Maps is, at its core, a recommendation engine. It recommends Italian restaurants, dry cleaners in Dallas, and hotels in Manhattan.
8. Proximity to location. We tend to talk about “proximity to city center,” but I think “proximity to location” is more accurate to think about because a lot of searches are about a specific location: hotels near the Space Needle, restaurant near art museum, and so forth.
9. My Maps and other User Content/Data. At the very bottom of a Place Page, Google shows the user-generated content associated with a business. This is typically in the form of people using Google “My Maps” tool to create their own maps and add important locations/businesses to those maps.
10. Certain traditional SEO factors. I don’t think most traditional SEO factors play a huge role in Google Maps rankings; this is a different ball game than regular organic listings.
2. Your business categories. I’m sort of torn over this and the next factor as to which matters more. But I think it’s slightly more important to have your business be categorized correctly than to have the right keyword in your business name.
3. Keyword in business name. I’m ranking this highly mostly based on what I’ve seen lately while watching real estate keywords. The agents who have modified their listings to say “real estate” as part of their business name are doing very well these days.
4. Citation quantity. As David Mihm famously wrote, local citations are the “new” links. Google relies heavily on citations — mentions of your business elsewhere on the web — to validate your business name, address, and phone information.
5. Completing your business profile/Place page. I don’t think that just claiming your listing really matters jack-squat on its own; there are plenty of unclaimed listings that rank very highly in Google Maps.
6. Business data consistency. I ranked this very highly in 2007 when the original article was written, and it’s still hugely important as a general local search ranking factor. Your business name, address, and phone number need to be consistent across the many sources of local business information.
7. Reviews and ratings. Google Maps is, at its core, a recommendation engine. It recommends Italian restaurants, dry cleaners in Dallas, and hotels in Manhattan.
8. Proximity to location. We tend to talk about “proximity to city center,” but I think “proximity to location” is more accurate to think about because a lot of searches are about a specific location: hotels near the Space Needle, restaurant near art museum, and so forth.
9. My Maps and other User Content/Data. At the very bottom of a Place Page, Google shows the user-generated content associated with a business. This is typically in the form of people using Google “My Maps” tool to create their own maps and add important locations/businesses to those maps.
10. Certain traditional SEO factors. I don’t think most traditional SEO factors play a huge role in Google Maps rankings; this is a different ball game than regular organic listings.
-
charmmarkin
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
Allpages is the key to the location in Google Maps. I have not tested this or anything, but it seems logical. Allpages is the only Internet Yellow Pages, I found that not only allows business owners to add their entry to the library.
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
You can ask your clients to write a review on your site. You can also submit the address of your business with local directories.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
ANother thing you can do is to make your site popular on the kind of service/product it have and include the location on the anchor text whenever you build links for your site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Triple_i
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 pm
- Location: Makati City, Philippines
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
lapunluyang wrote:Hi
I submit my site to google map..
But anyone please tell me how to rank in google map???
same question here... how to make google high rank my map?
Business Registration, Consulting, Company Setup, Philippine Visa, US Visa, UK Visa, Australian Visa, New Zealand Visa, Canada Visa and European Visa Assistance.
Visit Triple I Consulting Inc at http://www.tripleiconsulting.com
Visit Triple I Consulting Inc at http://www.tripleiconsulting.com
-
IT Staffing
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am
- Contact:
Re: How to top in google map
Thanks shrikrishnatech!!! For sharing point to point wise information.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 428 guests