Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
-
cookies186
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
- Contact:
Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
Hi guys. I have a very specific SEO question that I've been trying to solve through empirical testing, but I'm afraid I have failed at reaching a solid conclusion.
If you have 5 keywords you want to rank on, which are all quite related, is it easier to rank a home page on all 5 or easier to rank the home page for 1 and rank 4 sub-pages on the other 4?
Thoughts and experiences would be greatly appreciated.
If you have 5 keywords you want to rank on, which are all quite related, is it easier to rank a home page on all 5 or easier to rank the home page for 1 and rank 4 sub-pages on the other 4?
Thoughts and experiences would be greatly appreciated.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and H
Either is possible but I think dedicating the keywords into subpages is much better, you can focus better on promoting single anchor text and write more content.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
alexjohn
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and H
I am totally agreed with above 1st post its easier to rank 1 keyword and other on your sub pages.. but you can try all 5.. its just depends on what kws.. there are some factors to consider like competitors of a particular kw..
-
Blad1979
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
This is not only problem it is numerous administrations problem whose websites rank is down.
-
watto
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:09 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
I'm interested to know why you talk about a "keyword" and not keywords (plural). Most people search using 2, 3 or even 4 words not just a single word. So surely you ought to be looking at keyword phrases
Watson & Watson Health & Safety Consultants Limited http://www.watsonandwatsonsafety.co.uk
-
Deach1991
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
Thank you for sharing your information here.
]Carpet Cleaners in Addiscombe
-
Younhand47
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
Thank you for sharing your information here.
-
Quaid1954
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
Thank you for sharing your information here.
-
Bung1948
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.
-
Thad1991
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am
- Contact:
Re: Optimizing Home Page for 5 keywords vs 4 Sub-Pages and Home
I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 161 guests