Same Class Article Directories

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
sumit.dpfoc
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am
Contact:

Same Class Article Directories

Post by sumit.dpfoc »

Whether submitting articles to same class article directories have any harm?? I know their is no use of submitting website to same class web directories but is it the same case with article directories??? Do anyone know about this???

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by VladTepes »

Submitting article to those lower class article directories may have little or no impact to your site in terms of backlinks and traffic, better if you just submit articles to well-established article directories and use time to create another article rather than sending one article to many low class article directories.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

sumit.dpfoc
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by sumit.dpfoc »

Yeah I'll do the same. Actually I was trying to get links from broad base, That's why I asked this question. Its fine. I'll concentrate on the articles and the reputated article directories...

mariasabio123
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by mariasabio123 »

I am not sure about it but i think there is no harm in such submission.

jonnyhardbaked
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by jonnyhardbaked »

There is no harm with it. Just continue posting to different article submission sites.

meaganandersen
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by meaganandersen »

Well I think if you bookmarked the approved article it will have an effect on your campaign.
Huge Payouts and Jackpots only at Online cas1n0

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by ujju »

I think, it is not worth it to post one article to the same article site of same class.
You should submit your articles to different top article sites for good quality back links.



loft conversion london

matipad
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Same Class Article Directories

Post by matipad »

I think you can try to get good numbers of links from these article directories. These backlinks have low link juice but still act as backlinks so no worry just do the backlinking...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 428 guests