Is there any limit for search query ?
-
hajskyer
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 pm
- Contact:
Is there any limit for search query ?
HI all,
Is there any limit for words in search query? or can i type n number of words in search query? how many words does google take for searching a query ? please can any body suggest me regarding this..
Thanks in advance.
Is there any limit for words in search query? or can i type n number of words in search query? how many words does google take for searching a query ? please can any body suggest me regarding this..
Thanks in advance.
-
yinji
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
you should know that too long keywords is difficulty to find answer what you want search question in google,so short and accurate keywords is important.do ont care limit for search query.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
I'm sure there is, and it is very illogical for a person to search a whole article.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
sumit.dpfoc
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
I don't think there is any such limitation but it is not recommended as their is not much use of it. It is very hard to find long key phrases in search engines. You can try it if you want an exact answer.
-
jdpackaging
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 am
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
I think no limit for search query...
Paper Bags Specialist @ http://www.jdpackaging.net
-
nedox
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
Not sure if there is limit, but usually when I type in whole sentence I get pretty much what I was looking for.
Google is good with long tail keywords/phrases and I think that they are pushing their engine to be even better with this.
Google is good with long tail keywords/phrases and I think that they are pushing their engine to be even better with this.
-
Gandhiappliances
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
Well, exactly there is no such limit for keyword input but it will be illogical to search with a paragraph. A combination of three to four keyword is enough to get the desired results and in case we can go with a complete sentence but not with an entire paragraph.
Buy Voltage converter and Multi System TV at discounted wholesale price
-
mintdesignnz
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
No limit probably unless their is a maxlength value on the search box. You should focus on keyword relevancy instead of typing a very long query.
I recommend a 3-4 word query.
I recommend a 3-4 word query.
Mint Design Website Design and SEO Christchurch - Offers quality web design, logo and graphic design, and SEO services
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: Is there any limit for search query ?
Therer is 32 word limit for search query but you can type more than 32 words in search box. Google will only show result for first 32 word.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 171 guests