Hi Friends
I would like to know how can we track visits on a local server website?, its kind of an internal portal ( not online) and we want to use any visitors tracker on it, is it possible? please help!
Google analytics on locan server?
-
cookies186
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
- Contact:
-
kvnfrnk
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytics on locan server?
I have also installed on our local server and gives me strange results, in fact, only have 500 machines in our workplace and Google Analytics that shows more than 1200 + unique hits like that can not be true at all, and two days after giving statistics to show that his visits now 2-3 for the remaining days, I am so confused and have to answer so many questions.
-
lina4u
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google analytics on locan server?
You can try different tracking websites like alexa or statcounter.com, you should try it!
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytics on locan server?
I think you are pertaining to track traffics on your "intranet", I don't know if those online traffic statistics tools like Analytics or statcounter could do it, better if you just ask some programmers to do it.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
meaganandersen
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytics on locan server?
Yes I think it can be tracked. Using IPs you will know if the visitors are from using the same local sever.
Huge Payouts and Jackpots only at Online cas1n0
-
mrac
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytics on locan server?
The problem on using Analytics and Statcounter is that, they can't get the visit data when the "intranet" or local network is not connected to the internet.meaganandersen wrote:Yes I think it can be tracked. Using IPs you will know if the visitors are from using the same local sever.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 162 guests