Google: Dynamic Pages
-
Pratima
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
- Location: Pune
- Contact:
Google: Dynamic Pages
Hi
Please check http://www.bayfastening.com. One of my site. Now I want to optimize this website. But where to start? Problem is all the pages are dynamic. Number of keywords are equal to number of products. No static pages are there. How google will treat it.
Thanks in advance
Please check http://www.bayfastening.com. One of my site. Now I want to optimize this website. But where to start? Problem is all the pages are dynamic. Number of keywords are equal to number of products. No static pages are there. How google will treat it.
Thanks in advance
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]
-
thusharaherath
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
Dynamic Pages
If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.
-
AfricanMango1
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
- Contact:
-
Pratima
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
- Location: Pune
- Contact:
-
Pratima
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
- Location: Pune
- Contact:
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
Pratima
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:59 am
- Location: Pune
- Contact:
I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database
[url=http://www.phpbb.com/]Offshore Software Davelopment[/url]
-
ujju
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re:
Pratima wrote:I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database
social bookmarking and blog posting is necessary here for crawling of your product pages.
Van hire Edmonton
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
Dynamic url sites still have chances to get ranked, as long as the url for every page is not changing, despite of those dynamic codes. But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the url. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Pooks1942
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.
-
Quody1975
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am
- Contact:
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 194 guests