I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
pournima
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by pournima »

Do these things, you will get good exposure sure :
Directory submission
Article submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum posting
Press release

Misschic
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by Misschic »

Directory submission is the best way to submit your website link on high PR sites. I tell you one site like directorycritic.com, here you can select high pr site and submit your link to advertise freely.

Forgest86
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:30 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by Forgest86 »

Google Wave is designed as a new Internet communications platform.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 128 guests