Does anybody know about Google Offers?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Click SSL
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
Location: Newark, DE, USA
Contact:

Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by Click SSL »

Recently Google launched Google Offers beta version for local businesses in USA and all over in world.

Get some info from Google, but still I have a question that it is paid to post my ads in Google Offers or not?

Can I have favorable answer :?:
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

kutuno
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by kutuno »

I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.


artificial turf

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by VladTepes »

I take a quick look but doesn't saw any payment for registering but those featured advertisements surely paid to get there.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

strobger
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by strobger »

Google give many types of offer such as google ad sense.It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. I want to say it would supply up to !






Bergen County real estate

micky11
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by micky11 »

You can go to the Google blog for your query because when Google launched a new service or policy then i always go to there and get a exact information about the stuff. googlewebmastercentral is also a great way to get up to date about its services.

marykabrown
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by marykabrown »

Thanks for your information


Mp3 Transcription
Mary Brown is a Business Development Manager with 12 years experience in the field of Business Transcription, audio transcription and voice transcription. She works for Synergy Transcription Services, New Jersey, USA.

AdamWill
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by AdamWill »

I have no idea of Google Offer product, can anyone have knowledge of it.

Mispond
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:58 am
Contact:

Re: Does anybody know about Google Offers?

Post by Mispond »

I too losing all good ranked keywords. Some are recovered too.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 147 guests