Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
-
marykabrown
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am
- Contact:
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
hi,
I always use Google chrome for browsing .I think Google chrome
is better than Firefox .what about you think ????
hi,
I always use Google chrome for browsing .I think Google chrome
is better than Firefox .what about you think ????
Mary Brown is a Business Development Manager with 12 years experience in the field of Business Transcription, audio transcription and voice transcription. She works for Synergy Transcription Services, New Jersey, USA.
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Chrome getting more and more stable but it is not made for webmasters, unlike Firefox who has so far the best browser with lots of applications compatible with it.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
onlineedublog
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Chrome is much faster but Firefox is more reliable with so many plugins ..!
-
marykabrown
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Google Chrome is better than Firefox
Mary Brown is a Business Development Manager with 12 years experience in the field of Business Transcription, audio transcription and voice transcription. She works for Synergy Transcription Services, New Jersey, USA.
-
quadradesign2
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Yes i agree.. Google chrome is better and faster than Mozilla firefox. I normally use Mozilla firefox.
-
CliffLee
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
I'm still using Firefox since I'm so used to it. But Chrome may be an option later this year. Maybe after a few tweaks.
-
stevepeterson1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 am
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
I always choose firefox to work because there are so many advantages of it. It has amazing and outstanding features which makes work very easy. I would like to work with it.
-
justinthomsony
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
I want to go with Firefox. Because of it's one of most sufficient browser to surf the Internet. Firefox is really faster than any other browser over the Internet. As the stunning features of this browser really makes it powerful! According to my sense, it's really perfect browser among all of them.
-
starinfranet10
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
both are good but i preffer google chrome because its fast browser..
Star Infranet - Anand Mishra, Star Infranet's CEO, one of the best and renowned web hosting company. StarInfranet is known for providing all web related services like web hosting plans, web domains, web related applications and others.
-
AdamWill
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Both browser are great but for YouTube, Facebook etc Google chrome is better and for web SEO Firefox Mozilla is best.
-
KirkB KirkB
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm
- Location: Salem, OR
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
I use Google Chrome all the time - although some pages do not display the text properly, I still find it fast. Firefox is supposed to have many more extensions and add on's, but I've never really given it a try.
Kirk B: My site
-
amitets
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 5:04 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Google Chrome provides fast surfing,but Mozilla Firefox has Add on feature.This is the great feature in Firefox for page ranking and other thing.
-
saamarth
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 am
- Contact:
Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
I think Mozilla fire fox is the best for SEO and doing any work but Google Chrome is better for browsing from other browser.so both are best according to need.
http://www.saamarthseoservices.com/
http://www.saamarthseoservices.com/
-
subin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 am
- Contact:
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Google Chrome is the best quickest and fastest browser supportive all windows applications
-
subin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:08 am
- Contact:
Google Chrome VS Firefox ??
Google Chrome is the best browser most reliable,faster and more safe, but compared to others.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 249 guests