What is Fahion?
-
bewennick
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 am
- Contact:
Re: What is Fahion?
wow.. man you have completely explained it in the form of article, for me fashion is trends that is air around you.
For a Great Mobile Phone Deals visit wynncom.net
-
SunFlower
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 am
- Contact:
Re: What is Fahion?
I can agree for some points of you. I think for me the fashion is something very important. Some will says I do fashions and some will say I don’t. But I think we all are doing fashion intentionally and not intentionally. If we chose a hair bad which is suit for our dress, I think that is also a fashion. Some might think fashion is wearing matching accessories to the dress but now a day’s wearing not matching accessories also have become a fashion. It is the trend. But it will be good if we not follow trend and build our own unique style.
Have a unique and comfortable garden Offices UK.
-
tobitaka
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm
- Location: New york
- Contact:
Re: What is Fahion?
Fashion is lifestyle..
I love fashion . It's one of ways to express my own individuality ..
My favorit fashion is Harajuku Style from Japan .

I love fashion . It's one of ways to express my own individuality ..
My favorit fashion is Harajuku Style from Japan .

-
tobitaka
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm
- Location: New york
- Contact:
Re: What is Fahion?
Remember ! Fashion will not complete the overall look if you do not use make up include eyebrow makeup
-
ilikefollows
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:15 am
- Contact:
Re: What is Fahion?
Fashion is the way individual keep itself and we call it as his/her fashion.
facebook fan pages
facebook fan pages
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 290 guests