Backlink update underway?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
asterix22uk
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:28 am
Contact:

Backlink update underway?

Post by asterix22uk »

Anyone else seen a change to number of backlinks?

My site is quite new and so this is the first time google is recognising any backlinks.

What should this mean for my site's position in searches?

Paul
[url=http://www.ukpetportraits.co.uk]Pet Portraits Site[/url]

Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Joseph James »

There was a change to number of backlinks to my site too

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

I think Google says I have more backlinks...that is a good thing, I guess.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Actually, I just checked again, and Google says I have less backlinks...this is strange that it is jumping around so much from day to day.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

When is google update. Is this right happening in these days.

digitalpunks
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Contact:

Post by digitalpunks »

My site is quite new and today I have noticed for the first time I have recieved my first page ranking, and also for the first time have some registered backlinks, so I think updates are activley underway on google.
[url=http://www.digitalpunks.co.uk]Digital Punks - The Technology Website[/url]

bradystjames
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by bradystjames »

yes, i checked mine today and had an increase also.

http://www.noscriptprescriptions.com
www.greendoorgifts.com

AfricanMango1
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Post by AfricanMango1 »

I personally don't give a s**t what google shows about my BL, at just shows such a small portion of them!

easycash81
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by easycash81 »

I dont see any change in my website ??????????????
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I'm waiting for an update this June.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

keep coming those strong quality back link guys, update expected around half of June till July!
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Google indexing

Post by peterko »

That's very interesting.

I always wondering, how can someone predict when Google makes its update. Is there any specific source of information or simply guessing?

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

lajocar
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:14 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Post by lajocar »

Simply what's happening is Google is ignoring links from blogs and forums. This the reason why you see a drop in backlinks.

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Google indexing

Post by peterko »

If this is commercial advertizing, I think it has to be on another forum.

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 257 guests