I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
migratetodotnet
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am
Contact:

I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by migratetodotnet »

I have google analytics to track the traffic. I need best seo tool to find exact traffic. Is there any tool.

MarilynHyland
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 am
Contact:

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by MarilynHyland »

There are some great tools for finding exact traffic data, the name of these tools are SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahref, Google Adwords, SEO moz blogetc.

kingerjay
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am
Contact:

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by kingerjay »

sonisingh wrote:Google Analytic and Google Ad-words are the best tools for finding the exact traffic data for your website.
yea, you are right google analytics is what i use on my blog (www.nairaden.com)

adarshkodati
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 am
Contact:

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by adarshkodati »

if you want best tool there is no other choice than Google Analytics.other tools cannot find exact traffic, i think you try "statcounter" if you feel its exact.i use analytics for my http://www.kumarwebdesign.com site.

trilok
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm
Contact:

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by trilok »

if you really want to track the exact traffic then i would say Google analytics is the best one. But you can try other tools like alexa, compete, piwik, woorank etc...

rishitha
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 am
Location: bangalore
Contact:

Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data

Post by rishitha »

ahrefs gives the best result

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 205 guests