Matt Cutts of Google says Link Buys is not good practice

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Thanks for the info...I'm glad I never paid for a link...
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

x3mario
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Hottest Celebrities
Contact:

Post by x3mario »

Nice and informative post. It's better to go with reciprocal link than to pay link.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

I've actually reduced the amount of time I spend on getting links. I am really selective when people request an exchange. I just don't think any recip links have the value they once did as Lefty said.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

Adan
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Contact:

Post by Adan »

I read an interesting article about this issue some months ago:

http://searchengineland.com/070430-111640.php

I think Google won´t be able to do a good job if that´s their position. Only way I think Google has is discounting the value of non relevant links, wether the links are paid or not.

ben_tambling
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Contact:

Post by ben_tambling »

buying links from other site is not helpful in link building.. though it really helps in getting quality traffic,, it is also frowned in google...
[url=http://hollywood-celebrity-gossips.blogspot.com][b]Hollywood Celebrity Gossip[/b][/url]

expertgoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am
Contact:

Re: Matt Cutts of Google says Link Buys is not good practice

Post by expertgoo »

And he right!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 499 guests