Back links updating

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
faisal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:40 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Back links updating

Post by faisal »

Yesterday I check my back links by using link:http://www.domain.com in Google I found 62 back links today I have checked I find 80 back links means backs are updating.

vietnamimpressive
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:08 am
Location: Hanoi
Contact:

Post by vietnamimpressive »

yes, i can see that. the backlink update normally comes with pr update
[url=http://www.vietnamimpressive.com/visa.html][color=red]Vietnam Visas[/url][/color]

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

Yay! I also noticed that one.. Sad thing here is that, i already shift into new project, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result of backlinks of my old blog.. :wink:

ben_tambling
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Contact:

Post by ben_tambling »

wonder how did google really recognize backlinks from other sites... got an update for my blog too! ;)
[url=http://hollywood-celebrity-gossips.blogspot.com][b]Hollywood Celebrity Gossip[/b][/url]

Adan
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Contact:

Post by Adan »

all my sites are updated too. I still use Yahoo to see the whole picture of BL as Google still shows a very small portion.

weblaunchphxx
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 am
Contact:

Post by weblaunchphxx »

Yes i have also seen it.My site also got 5 more backlinks.
[url=http://www.weblaunch.com/search-engine-optimization.html]search engine optimization[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Yup, Google give me more back link this last update.

x3mario
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Hottest Celebrities
Contact:

Post by x3mario »

Yes, I noticed it when I checked my site backlinks. :lol:

Elquicos
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:30 am
Contact:

Post by Elquicos »

Anyway, I don't really care about how many links Google shows, as it's always just a tiny share of the overall number of inbound links that my site has. I always use Yahoo to check inbound links, and it updates the links more frequently.
[url=http://www.onlineradiostations.com]Radio Online[/url]

guinanie
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am
Contact:

Post by guinanie »

I have noticed it also using the submit express tool. But there is no backlinks in MSN.

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

Elquicos wrote:Anyway, I don't really care about how many links Google shows, as it's always just a tiny share of the overall number of inbound links that my site has. I always use Yahoo to check inbound links, and it updates the links more frequently.
Because google shows only random links.. those quality links..
guinanie wrote:I have noticed it also using the submit express tool. But there is no backlinks in MSN.
I noticed that one also.. Oh well, maybe they change their algo like Google.. what do you think?

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

I have seen backlinks update. Why pr shows 0 all the time. Is there some update for pr again.

mandy
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:55 am
Contact:

Post by mandy »

I haven't tried this back linkings. Hope that i will try from today.
Mandy [SEO Guru]
[url=http://www.oureasyshop.com][b]My SEO Portfolios for Online Shopping[/b][/url]

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

imranahmed wrote:I have seen backlinks update. Why pr shows 0 all the time. Is there some update for pr again.
How old is your site is? Anyway, there is still PR update to come I guess.. depends on Google.. Because the last time, it took 6 months before the PR update.. Anyway, as of now, maybe you should focus on building quality and relevant links.. Good luck!

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

It happen after PR update and its not usually do by Google because Google update back link before PR update.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests