Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
-
Zerocool7
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 pm
- Location: Gerogia
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
I would have to say google webmaster because google analytics is just checking your traffic and things like that.
Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon | Hostgator Free Trial | Hostgator 25% Off
The most up to date Hostgator Web Hosting Coupon Codes on the Internet.
The most up to date Hostgator Web Hosting Coupon Codes on the Internet.
-
smithraj
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
both are important but if you take one among these then webmaster is the important one.
-
elenabrown
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
I am using Google Analytic to analyze my traffic. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, and checking for any crawl error.
I am not sure how Google webmaster traffic compared to Google Analytic, but they are different. I have run same sites in both Webmaster and Analytic previously and my result turns out to be different.
But I found Google Analytic very comprehensive so I stick to it.
I am not sure how Google webmaster traffic compared to Google Analytic, but they are different. I have run same sites in both Webmaster and Analytic previously and my result turns out to be different.
But I found Google Analytic very comprehensive so I stick to it.
-
john345
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Both are required in SEO because Google Analytic is used to analyze complete details of websites regarding traffic, bounce rate etc. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, checking for any crawl error and HTML errors.
_____________________________
boise search engine optimization
_____________________________
boise search engine optimization
-
JerryWalker
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:57 am
- Location: Berkshire
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Hey thanks for this valuable exploration about Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.....Getting so many ideas about this topic,through this discussion.elenabrown wrote:I am using Google Analytic to analyze my traffic. Where as, Google Webmaster is used to update my sitemap to Google, and checking for any crawl error.
-
Iorynx
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Both are important tools. However, there are not many free programs like webmaster tools. We do have so many free programs like ananytics ( statcounter etc)
-
Relp1946
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
Shows up 2nd place on google under "Bo-ca Eaton Merchant Services".
-
Illudge35
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Google analytic or Webmaster tool?
I have been struggling with a doubt right now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 140 guests