How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by probafix »

hi
Every One. I want to know that how I can upgrade my Google PR ? What are the key techniques which can help us to get good Google PR ?

All good suggestions are welcome .
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

vstrategy
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by vstrategy »

You must done in your Link building operations. In addition, submit your site in a search engines.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

jackcalara
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 pm
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by jackcalara »

you can take a seo help for upgrading page rank.

cookies186
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by cookies186 »

Use of those sites with high pr backlinks to your site, this can give you a high PR

paulwalker
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by paulwalker »

With unique content, keywords and backlinks tou can get high page rank.

davdatatech
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 am
Location: Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by davdatatech »

I think you should maintain quality of your sites. You should collect quality backlinks from forum posting, Article Submission, Directory Submission, Press Release, Blog Posting, Blog Commenting, etc...

romi2
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by romi2 »

find quality backlink, your site pagerank will increase

tdave
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by tdave »

You can't actually "upgrade" your PR but improve it..
Blogging:[url=http://earningsource.blogspot.com/]earning money online opportunities[/url]

Mighose32
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Mighose32 »

My site is 2 years old and want some changes in its URL. Is it possible to redirect your URL? does it effects SEO.

Deach1991
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Deach1991 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.
]Carpet Cleaners in Addiscombe

Younhand47
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Younhand47 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Quaid1954
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Quaid1954 »

Thank you for sharing your information here.

Bung1948
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Bung1948 »

Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.

Thad1991
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am
Contact:

Re: How I can upgrade my Google PR ?

Post by Thad1991 »

I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 94 guests