How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
-
cookies186
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
- Contact:
How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Hello Friends
i really dont want to moniter my site 24/7.So how can i prevent "click bombing",i dont want my adsense to be deleted.So any tips?
Thanks
i really dont want to moniter my site 24/7.So how can i prevent "click bombing",i dont want my adsense to be deleted.So any tips?
Thanks
-
juicy couture
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
You have post a good question here,thanks sharing,highly recommend.
Welcome to Juicy Couture outlet,have your own cool in it.
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
I think you don't need to do anything. Google is monitoring all the clicks. Now there is very less chance of click bombing.
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Maybe here is a method: Add a program to check the IP and cookies of the client who open your pages, check if he/she is the second time to open the page. If he/she is the second time to open this page, you can show a flash or other content instead of google adsense?
-
DianeB
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Do a little Google search... there should be some type of software that you can use to help secure your clicks.
Make A Website, the beginners guide & Free Web Hosting!
-
animalsmile
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Google been on Adsense and Adwords business for years and I'm sure they already have solutions for this tricks, but still you should have time to monitor your site, especially those fraud clicks or bad links competitor might directing to your site...
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.
-
cfoo
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
- Location: In A Gym
- Contact:
-
xiomarcorleone
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
You "Allowed Sites" function should have used AdWords advertisers to deny the damage until the problem was solved.
I click the attacker tried to wreck my account (because he did not like my posting on this forum), but to prepare to fight off the problem, it turns correctly. Not only did I save my account, but I got to the top contributor "promoted."
Unfortunately, once you are disabled, it is almost impossible to appeal to the right until you can show you the steps to activate before the account was disabled.
I click the attacker tried to wreck my account (because he did not like my posting on this forum), but to prepare to fight off the problem, it turns correctly. Not only did I save my account, but I got to the top contributor "promoted."
Unfortunately, once you are disabled, it is almost impossible to appeal to the right until you can show you the steps to activate before the account was disabled.
-
Click SSL
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
- Location: Newark, DE, USA
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
The bad guys clicked and clicked, but AdWords advertisers didn't pay (and I didn't make any money) but my account was safe. My actions proved my integrity so when a little cash seeped into my account through a way I cannot disclose publicly and I actually received the dreaded "account disabled" notice, I could connect directly with Google staff and the account was reinstated within 24 hours -- and I was invited to become a Top Contriibutor here a couple of weeks later.
You won't get your account back. When you saw the money flowing into your account you should have thought "how can I stop this" and not waited for Google to stop it -- and your account.
You won't get your account back. When you saw the money flowing into your account you should have thought "how can I stop this" and not waited for Google to stop it -- and your account.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com
-
Mighose32
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
My site is 2 years old and want some changes in its URL. Is it possible to redirect your URL? does it effects SEO.
-
Deach1991
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Thank you for sharing your information here.
]Carpet Cleaners in Addiscombe
-
Younhand47
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Thank you for sharing your information here.
-
Quaid1954
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Thank you for sharing your information here.
-
Bung1948
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
Proper pool water chemical levels have a great deal to with the source water used. It is best to do a source water test before even thinking about testing the pool.
-
Thad1991
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:09 am
- Contact:
Re: How to prevent invalid clicks on google adsense?
I know about social media marketing. But how can I setup social media marketing category and how can I use it?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests