Today morning when i opened the IE & check our sites i am surprised to see the PR refreshes again. Our so many sites again got the PR & some sites looses PR too.
Check your sites too, to check the impact of PR refreshes.
I am surprised to see the PR refresh again & it so quick.
I experienced the same problem before. There have been instances when the PR toolbar doesn't work properly. Check your pagerank using other online tools to verify.
plutoscript wrote:I also observe that some pages on my site improved tremendously. Tight one also.
Google PR seems like to shake again..Though there are no official word from G about on going updates I think there are some minor updates going on. My blog which has a pr 2 just get back to grey bar. Hope this won't take for long...
thewebcreation wrote:I noticed that there are lots of changes on some site's PR.
PR not kinda big factor for me. I consider keywords ranking and traffic. Oftentimes, when I do check my PR, i noticed a PR fluctuation. I mean, Google might experienced terrible outbreak sometimes.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!