PR not updated on .co.uk?
-
ollyno1uk
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
- Contact:
PR not updated on .co.uk?
Hi all
I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's
Has anyone else found this?
usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.
Thanks
I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's
Has anyone else found this?
usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.
Thanks
[url=http://www.jbosolutions.co.uk]TFT Monitors[/url]
-
ollyno1uk
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
- Contact:
-
junuor
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:32 pm
- Contact:
-
ollyno1uk
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
- Contact:
-
ollyno1uk
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
- Contact:
-
whatahome
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
easycash81
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
mrandrei
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
Janna122003
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
Re: PR not updated on .co.uk?
i think PR updates on .com sites are the same in .co.uk sites, i think not all your links are crawled that's why there's no change in your PRollyno1uk wrote:Hi all
I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's
Has anyone else found this?
usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.
Thanks
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 112 guests