Why google says my site is not 100% fast? How can I do it better?
Thanks
Taxi Airport Transfer
Question...
-
thyseo
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:42 am
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Question...
Your talking about https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ right?
Oh man, I entered your site and you have a good amount of work to do. I'd say about 3+ hours. Just read their suggestions on how to fix your issues. If they are too difficult, do a search at google or bing to get suggestions.
Keep on keepin’ on.
Put your nose to the grindstone.
Oh man, I entered your site and you have a good amount of work to do. I'd say about 3+ hours. Just read their suggestions on how to fix your issues. If they are too difficult, do a search at google or bing to get suggestions.
Keep on keepin’ on.
Put your nose to the grindstone.
Come on man! The N.E. Patriots are the best team ever. Right?
No days off! :shock:
No days off! :shock:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 171 guests