Google PR Update April 2008

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Google PR Update April 2008

Post by imranahmed »

Its almost last session of april. This was the time predicted by most of seo experts.
Did anybody noticed serp changes, back link changes or pr changes.

:?:

Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Joseph James »

I noticed SERP changes as well as back links

Sonal
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 am
Contact:

Post by Sonal »

I noticed the back link changes but the keyword position is not depends on google updating. It is continues process.
http://www.finnfirma.no/

whatahome
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by whatahome »

seems to me some google update going on but will only confirmed if someone have noticed pr update of any site.

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

I didn't see any changes on my backlinks as well as SERP in google.

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

I have not seen any changes in backlinks.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Nothing changed for me with my site or my blog. Is the update still happening or is it finished?

I've stopped really paying attention since Google took away my PageRank
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

I've just noticed some SERP changes and little in back links. Hope this is not bad updates for our sites.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

lajocar
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:14 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Post by lajocar »

I have seen backlink update

poddstar
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by poddstar »

lajocar wrote:I have seen backlink update
is it a backlink update on the webmaster tool or updates when you enter link:www.domainname.com? There is backlink update when you check in Google; only in the webmasterstool. Do backlinks update and PR update go together?
[url=http://www.carleasingsecret.com]Car Lease[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I think after PR update Google will update backlinks.

bluesky
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:55 am
Contact:

Post by bluesky »

Let's hope and see if any PR boosts are seen by the end of April, although having a higher or lower PR cannot by itself show anything about rankings any longer.

masfi
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 am
Contact:

Post by masfi »

It's almost end of the month but I havn't seen any changes on my sites. I'll wait for few more days and see the prediction of SEO experts.
[url=http://www.providentestate.com/]Dubai Property[/url] | [url=http://www.unlimited-it.ae/]Dubai IT[/url] | [url=http://www.providentestate.com/dubai-rentals]Dubai Apartments[/url]

erikko
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:07 am
Contact:

Post by erikko »

i noticed some glitches and google dances these past few days which i presume the start of google update
[url=http://www.seop.com/]search engine optimization[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Hi, Erikco yup I think your right I hope Google start update.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 101 guests