Hi, there,
I have hosted my website at location http:/ABClocation/ (the website is created in a frame set). Then, I get a domain name and do the domain forwarding and masking in order to point it to the actual location. My website is now by the name http:/mydomain.com/
I did submit both the actual URL (ABC location) and domain URL (Mydomain) to Google. But, Google search engine couldn't link both, and only crawl the MyDomain.com without crawling the ABC.com, or the other way round.
End up, my ranking is VERY POOR (nowhere seen) as the crawler can't crawl any of my website contents, except for the metatag that I created at the domain masking option. It only cache the contents at the Mydomain.com, but not the ABC location.
In this case, shall I disable the domain masking function? And, just do the domain forwarding? Could anyone help me on this?
For a clearer picture, you may perhaps want to try going to my website.
My website location is http://www.e1net.net/members/kl606tamyk/home.php
My website domain is http://www.1BabyLink.com/ (which I have currently disable the domain masking and not sure it has any effect on helping the SE crawling or not)
But then, after disabling the domain masking, the address bar will show my host location that looks not professional.
Wish to obtain advice from anyone who could help me.
Best Regards,
Carmen
Will URL Forwarding and URL Masking affect SE crawler?
-
carmen
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:22 am
- Contact:
-
recipe for?
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Contact:
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
What happened to your site? When Ive stumble upon it, it says:
The page you wanted has been moved. Please go back to our main page at
www.eOneNet.com.
The page you wanted has been moved. Please go back to our main page at
www.eOneNet.com.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 153 guests