Google ads to be on Yahoo

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Google ads to be on Yahoo

Post by AS-9 »

[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

skysoldier
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
Contact:

Post by skysoldier »

I think with their deal there will be some manipulations on some SE results, I hope this will not affect much!
[url=http://www.smilds.com/ph/]online shopping mall[/url]

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Goggle Yahoo competition

Post by peterko »

I think, no matter what happen between Google & Yahoo, Google will dominate. Google will make Yahoo to follow the main Google's strategy anyway if they make a deal.
So, it's good to have such leader as Google, and I think internet will improve its capasity.

Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

skysoldier wrote:I think with their deal there will be some manipulations on some SE results, I hope this will not affect much!
It is important to say what this agreement is not:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/ ... ology.html
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

mahin1384
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 am
Contact:

google

Post by mahin1384 »

I agree with peter...google will indeed dominate. And make the internet better:)
[url=http://www.halemakaicottages.com]Kauai[/url]
[url=http://www.mt-gatervpark.com]RV Park[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I have to agree with that Google is really the biggest search engine in the world.

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

I think yahoo will get benifit of it. Yahoo can learn google techniques by working as a google partener.

meanne2007
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Contact:

Post by meanne2007 »

How about MSN? Good luck to Yahoo and Google, hope it will not have any conflication
[url=http://www.ordermeds.ca]order medications online[/url]

RichardG
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
Contact:

Post by RichardG »

Google search engine is number one. In future also. No one can acquire either yahoo or msn or any one.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Half the reason for Google's success is the ability to make their ads less obtrusive to a site's web visitors. The other half is the company's grasp of usefulness. Google ads are often (not always, but often) as relevant to people as their search results.
Major factor for Google to lead the internet business.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

acwebguru
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
Contact:

Post by acwebguru »

Thanks for the information.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 93 guests