Hi,
My website http://www.getnotify.com is indexed by google today. But google has indexed only http://getnotify.com. If I use prefix www with http:// then my website is not listed in google. Any idea regarding how to get listed in google with www prefix?
Google Indexing question
-
sooperman
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 pm
- Contact:
Google Indexing question
[url=http://www.getnotify.com]Read Receipt[/url] Get notified when your sent email gets read.
-
toronto-seo
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:19 am
- Contact:
-
technomart
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:57 am
- Contact:
-
grishamist
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 am
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
-
peterko
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
- Contact:
I also had such things before, untill I added both of URLs to the Google webmaster tool (URL with "www" and without it). Then I used the same Google webmaster tool to "Set preferred domain". The issue was resolved
Have a great day
Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women
Supreme Clothing for men and women
-
RichardG
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
- Contact:
-
Rupido
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests