How to get listed in google in 15 days
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
yes it works
Most of the times linking works !
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
yes it works
Most of the times linking works !
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
Nice idea..
I must try it...
thanks for sharing...
I must try it...
thanks for sharing...
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
u need more...
You also need SEO tips n Tricks dude.
Everyone design a friendly site...but everyone dont get up in google.
Try these tricks they work
Everyone design a friendly site...but everyone dont get up in google.
Try these tricks they work
-
dreammissu
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 pm
- Location: China
- Contact:
-
RichardG
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
Nice suggestions
SEO always help in getting listed !!!
-
WebSEOsoftware.com
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 am
- Location: Worldwide
- Contact:
Hi,
There are a number of free services and many paid services out there that charge an extortionate amount of money and you can still be waiting weeks later, be careful...
I provide a free submission service to a large number of SEs, including Google. The tool that I use always has sites listed on Google within 24 hours and the last site I listed was on within the hour.
It depends on the company, the way in which they submit your site and what priority Google gives them. Google does recognise a number of SE submission services as being more reputable than others and does give them priority.
Regards,
Paul.
There are a number of free services and many paid services out there that charge an extortionate amount of money and you can still be waiting weeks later, be careful...
I provide a free submission service to a large number of SEs, including Google. The tool that I use always has sites listed on Google within 24 hours and the last site I listed was on within the hour.
It depends on the company, the way in which they submit your site and what priority Google gives them. Google does recognise a number of SE submission services as being more reputable than others and does give them priority.
Regards,
Paul.
-
macy
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:53 am
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
good idea
thaks for all posts
-
sharon.gmc
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
I Agree with this method
Thanks for sharing this SEO method.
I will work on it.
I will work on it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 225 guests