How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebots???
-
jamieblake
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 am
- Contact:
How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebots???
Can anyone help me out as to how I can optimize my site so it is crawable by googlebots?
[url=http://www.vid-review.com/masscontrolrevealed.htm]Mass Control Revealed[/url]
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
keywords....
use your keywords properly
...
and link building....
use your keywords properly
and link building....
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
jamieblake
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 am
- Contact:
-
Dirty Dog
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
micky11
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 am
- Contact:
Re: How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebot
Use robots.txt file by its default setting
user-agent:*
Disallow:
By this setting all robots from the world wide are allows to visit on your website.
user-agent:*
Disallow:
By this setting all robots from the world wide are allows to visit on your website.
-
matty11
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:55 am
- Contact:
Re: How Do I Optimize My Site So It Is Crawable By Googlebot
Just follow Google guidelines to optimize a website and go with all white hat techniques of seo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 104 guests