Google desktop, Google Docs, Googlepages, Google reader, Picasa (Image service of google) even the new version of Gmail (which has colored lebel) does not run smoothly in Opera.
I am a fan of opera and I want to run these services using Google.
The option “Mask as Firefox” also does not work well.
Can anyone give me a solution so that I can run the cool services of Google using Opera internet browser? Please.
Why different services of Google does not run well in Opera?
-
Jobs for 14
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:19 am
- Contact:
Why different services of Google does not run well in Opera?
[url=http://www.jobs-for-14-year-olds.com][b]Jobs for 14/15 Year olds[/b][/url]
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
acwebguru
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
- Contact:
-
KellenRey
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 am
- Contact:
Re: Why different services of Google does not run well in Op
Opera 9.26 build 8835 with flash player 9 - the same issue
I see only white page
And after refresh the window with F5:
The Google Talk Gadget requires Adobe Flash Player version 8 or
higher.
I see only white page
And after refresh the window with F5:
The Google Talk Gadget requires Adobe Flash Player version 8 or
higher.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests