give me a good Seo tool,can auto submit all world directory

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
skysoldier
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
Contact:

Post by skysoldier »

You can try roboform! I'm using it right now and I've been using it for a year without any problems.
[url=http://www.smilds.com/ph/]online shopping mall[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

I suggest to do it manually, in auto submissions sometimes you can't control your submissions or you can get along with bad neighborhood. One bad mistakes for some webmasters...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

skysoldier wrote:You can try roboform! I'm using it right now and I've been using it for a year without any problems.
That's just semi automatic and their's no such tool yet that do automatic submission as far as I know.
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

There is no automatic software, beside they are not recommendable. Others just offer submissions for you. But there are good softwares to use and are really helpful building and in ranking sites, here's one:

IBP http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/optimi ... nkings.htm
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

SEO for firefox , SEOquake, informenter, and rank checker.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

I agree with the person who said that you're better off doing it manually.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

jgalty
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Contact:

Post by jgalty »

Just do it manually. Do a couple a day it will take no time at all.
[url=http://wiredtogether.ca]Web Design in Barrie[/url]

wereviewwebsites
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Contact:

Post by wereviewwebsites »

Roboform is the best tool for the directory submission.
[url=http://www.wereviewwebsites.com]We Review Websites[/url]

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

I suggest that you should do it manually in order to have control on your link building process. Aside from it you aren't sure on the quality of automatic submission where as on manual submission you will be able to check if your submission is successful.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests