Has anyone noticed any change in the way google now ranks sites?
I know they have droped almost everyone at least 1 pr but I mean how they bot your site? I dont want to give to much away but my sites seem to be searched from random places now rather than the normal home page to 3-5 deep. I have noticed so many changes. I have also notice all the new mods and "free" google tools are ways for google to make money.
Back British Business
New Google topic ( not old, not irrelevant spam)
-
meanmachine29
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
- Location: Coventry
- Contact:
New Google topic ( not old, not irrelevant spam)
[url=http://www.onecoventry.co.uk/]Web design[/url]
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Google really going through a lot of changes now and it's getting tighter. More sites been affected, some noticed it when some Google guidelines were changed/removed specially regarding directories.
Last edited by VladTepes on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
John001
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:16 am
- Contact:
-
sharon.gmc
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm
- Contact:
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 89 guests