I Need Help With My Website rankings in Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
shoppingwizzard.com
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 pm
Location: DALLAS, TX
Contact:

I Need Help With My Website rankings in Google

Post by shoppingwizzard.com »

I started my website about 6 months ago & I check google regularly for changes in my website status. Every time I check my sites status, I have low page content, a few meta errors & my urls that were indexed sometimes are removed. For ex: one month I have 850 indexed urls and the next month I have 150. What is up?
This is my first website and I am on a strict budget I neeeeed Google to index my urls ASAP.
I am getting an average of 8,000 hits a day from googlebot but my urls are not being published. HELP.....
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

My Home Page is http://shoppingwizzard.com
&
My Catalog is very important located at http://shoppingwizzard.com/cart/

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Try other SEO methods like social bookmarking, article submission, newsletters, etc. Also if you have budget, Google Adwords will surely take you on top...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

bonciutoma
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:11 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Post by bonciutoma »

Hi,

You could submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster to send all the URLs. If some of the indexed pages were removed from Google index then there must be a reason.

For example Google will not index pages with less then 200 words of relevant content. It shows it in searches.

If you're doing fine on searches for the keywords you want then it's ok.
[url=http://blog.tomabonciu.ro/]Small Business Web Services : Web Design, SEO, SMO Blogging[/url]

los_angeles_sales_trainin
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 am
Contact:

Post by los_angeles_sales_trainin »

There is a high possibility that some of your content may be duplicated or be found in some other place. You can try copyscale to check it. Google don't like duplicated content.
[url=http://www.losangelessalestraining.info/]Sales Training Company LA & Coaching[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

yup, Google don't like duplicate try to check your content see to it that your content is still unique.

Aneeta
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:21 pm
Contact:

Post by Aneeta »

Convert all dynamic urls to static and name the files with keyphrases... This will help in improving your site performance

meanmachine29
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
Location: Coventry
Contact:

Post by meanmachine29 »

blimey, there 1000 reasons it could be strugling, you need to do a full analysis on it.
Pm me and I can sort somthing out for you. :D
[url=http://www.onecoventry.co.uk/]Web design[/url]

shan
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:44 am
Contact:

Post by shan »

You can check your site status using Google Web Master Tools.
Please use it. You can get complete idea about your site through this resource.
[url=http://www.master-resell-rights.com.lk/]Master Resale Rights[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests