Interesting link bait idea looks like its working

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
busbyseo
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:32 pm
Contact:

Interesting link bait idea looks like its working

Post by busbyseo »

I saw this link bait idea and thought i should share site only had 2 visitors yesterday today it has jumped to over 300 and it only been 1/2 a day

you can see the stats here
http://topofblogs.com/seo/seo_test

site is busbyseotest.org

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Does that link bait test includes that babe? I don't see clearly any tips there regarding link baiting.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

lol with that introduction i think many will click on it....is it just a crap of spamming cause i can even see where the linkbaiting tips are... :evil:
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Off course many will check your site if you have hot chick on your site.

nokbatam
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:57 am
Contact:

Post by nokbatam »

There's no logic on your stats by looking your site :lol:
[url=http://personalfinancelink.com/]Personal Finance Guide[/url]

playtimecinema
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 am
Contact:

Post by playtimecinema »

Hi, you now, i am new here and I am happy that i can find a lot of userful information on the forum. What about program I tryed demo and than buy it and i hope that it will be works like now and can help me with my daily information staff)))
http://www.adultvideob2b.biz/
http://www.gay.action-dvd.com/
[url=http://www.playtimecinema.com/]Adult DVD[/url] - http://www.playtimecinema.com/

shakir
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Re: Interesting link bait idea looks like its working

Post by shakir »

busbyseo wrote:I saw this link bait idea and thought i should share site only had 2 visitors yesterday today it has jumped to over 300 and it only been 1/2 a day

you can see the stats here
http://topofblogs.com/seo/seo_test

site is busbyseotest.org
Oh nice how u make it, can u share more with us plz
[url=http://www.hostingthebest.com/review.asp?id=2]hostgator review[/url]

Alan83
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:06 pm
Contact:

Post by Alan83 »

I'm not quite sure what you are tryin to say here busbyseo?

Where is the linkbaiting?
[url=http://www.planetlotto.co.uk]lottery[/url]

sharon.gmc
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm
Contact:

Post by sharon.gmc »

Your way of driving traffic is creative. .

Litgen
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:11 am
Contact:

Post by Litgen »

Everything is great, but I can't understand how I can use it
[url=http://cacciolairon.com]Iron Works[/url]
[url=http://eleganceit.com/en]Outsourcing[/url]

Henry Andersson
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 am
Contact:

Post by Henry Andersson »

Litgen wrote:Everything is great, but I can't understand how I can use it
same here :?:
[url=http://www.mmogoldadvisor.com/buyguildwarsgold.html]Buy Guild Wars Gold[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests