Hello everyone.
I am new in this group and I hope it will be good for everyone here.
I am expert on software testing. Please feel free if you have a web site, a package or module software to be tested by the third party user, and give me link or send, I will make whole test on that and report any findings.
By the way, I made some trial web sites and keep them groving day by day. They are my babies.
Bsrgds.
Webby
Software Test Expert Here
-
web2tasarim
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:11 am
- Contact:
Software Test Expert Here
www.cangalaxy.com
-
Pranavi
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Software Test Expert Here
Hello friend,
I aslo new member in this forum.I read your contant. Your first post nice.
Thanks for sharing your information as expert. I will try it.
I aslo new member in this forum.I read your contant. Your first post nice.
Thanks for sharing your information as expert. I will try it.
web2tasarim wrote:Hello everyone.
I am new in this group and I hope it will be good for everyone here.
I am expert on software testing. Please feel free if you have a web site, a package or module software to be tested by the third party user, and give me link or send, I will make whole test on that and report any findings.
By the way, I made some trial web sites and keep them groving day by day. They are my babies.
Bsrgds.
Webby
[url=http://www.nubianblue.com/blackmanskincare.htm]Black Men's Skin Care Products[/url]
-
FDA validation
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
India58
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests