jasonlove83 wrote:No doubt google is best amang the search engine..but what if google is not there..then yahoo is doing the work..nothing serious gonna happen.
Hello,
You are right! because both have there own place so, we can't compare both the search engine.
jasonlove83 wrote:No doubt google is best amang the search engine..but what if google is not there..then yahoo is doing the work..nothing serious gonna happen.
Or if yahoo or google both search engine will be not there then which search engine take place???
[url=http://www.visa-india.co.uk]India Visa[/url]
[url=http://www.visa-india.co.uk/touristvisa.html]Visa for India[/url]
[url=http://www.visa-india.co.uk/aboutus.html]Indian Visa Services[/url]
google is just the most popular search engine so if there was no google there are other replacements that might have the same concept as google right?.
Well, I think we'd all still be using Yahoo. Haha! I distinctly remember using Ask Jeeves, Dogtracker (or some other name) and other really inconspicuous search engines.
[url=http://www.ski-accommodation-finder.co.uk/ski-accommodation-in-France.php]Ski Accommodation in France[/url]
[url=http://www.offixsolutions.com]Virtual Office[/url]
For me, it's okay. Since I am open to other search engines such as yahoo and MSN, I think there would be no problem. If google happens to be non-existent in the internet world, I believe people will still come up with better search engines.
No problem about having no Google in Internet world because there are lot of search engine to be use like Yahoo and Bing. So, it doesn't affect on searching or browsing in Internet. Though, Google leads on many features regarding on search engine capabilities.