Could you tell your Google AdSense statistics?
-
3Dprof4Online
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:15 am
- Contact:
Could you tell your Google AdSense statistics?
I am going to launch one interesting project really soon and would like to earn from affiliate programs, banner shows, Google AdSense, etc. Could you, please, let me and other community members know how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense? If it is not a secret could you please specify exactly how many unique visitors your website has and how much earnings this site can bring to you? Thanks in advance!
[b][url=http://onestopmarketing.com/osm/about/]Search Engine Marketing[/url][/b]
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
You probably will not gain good answers about that or even if you could, still might be not applicable to you, as sites have different stories. Better to look for sites who are earning really good and study how they build their sites and introduce the ads.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
ajparker
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm
- Contact:
Lot's of good answers above - I've made it to a bit above $300/month but will not disclose information about exact traffic numbers or ctr/cpm...
I will say that from what I've seen you might seen variations between $1/$10 cpm depending on your niche. Some keywords are much more valuable than others. Competition is stiffer in the more lucrative areas though.
I've also found that the best results traffic wise is targeting search traffic.... people that are searching for things are more likely to click on ads. You probably won't see a good clickthrough from regular visitors.
I will say that from what I've seen you might seen variations between $1/$10 cpm depending on your niche. Some keywords are much more valuable than others. Competition is stiffer in the more lucrative areas though.
I've also found that the best results traffic wise is targeting search traffic.... people that are searching for things are more likely to click on ads. You probably won't see a good clickthrough from regular visitors.
[url=http://www.earnmoneyonlineblog.com]Earn Money Online Blog[/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 206 guests