Question about the Google-Dance Tool!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

commentcodes
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
Location: US
Contact:

Post by commentcodes »

VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
I am not seen those urls.
[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace codes[/url],[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace comments[/url]

seocipl
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by seocipl »

commentcodes wrote:
VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.

Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
I am not seen those urls.
I also not shown those links
[url=http://www.cyberthinkinfotech.com/webdevelopment.php]Web development[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

I haven't heard of this tool.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Dear Guys,

If you want to know something search (google) it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

The new mcdar is now on Google awesome,...Thanks

commentcodes
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
Location: US
Contact:

Post by commentcodes »

Yes, i checked this tool, it is really useful.
[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace codes[/url],[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace comments[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Where to get that tool? Is it from webmaster tool?

seocipl
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by seocipl »

VladTepes wrote:Dear Guys,

If you want to know something search (google) it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
Thanks for sharing this link it's really helpful.
[url=http://www.cyberthinkinfotech.com/webdevelopment.php]Web development[/url]

angelinalove
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by angelinalove »

I have used that tool. It is really good tool. It does give the accurate result. But it is not showing the result on www2.google.com and www3- even I want to know.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Post by YooHee »

All you need to know about you Social Security Card

dzinestand
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am
Contact:

Post by dzinestand »

YooHee wrote:this will also help us :D

http://www.seochat.com/googledance/
Thanks For Sharing link
[b][url=http://www.dzinestand.com/]Web Design Firms[/url][/b]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I think VladTepes share us great tool for Google dance.

izzy55
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 am
Contact:

Re: Question about the Google-Dance Tool!

Post by izzy55 »

wt1099 wrote:Hey everyone, I am so excited I am vibrating! I am wondering, when I use the "google-tool" and it shows the 3 server results, is it safe to assume, Server 1 is showing me the current google index results, and 2 and 3 are what is to come? If 2 and 3 are what to come I will be a very happy person as I just blew alot sites outta the water for my keywords. And its all thanks to the good folks here!!
Where did you get the tool?

fujia
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by fujia »

how can i betterly answer while i did not ever use it
Internet Biggest Tickets Site
http://www.ticketfront.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests