Site went Supplemental

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
faceplantking
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:01 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Site went Supplemental

Post by faceplantking »

Hi,

I was doing great up until the middle of May. Google was sending lots of traffic and sales were increasing. All of a sudden, it all went away. I did some checking and found that almost all my pages went supplemental. I've done all SEO work myself. The only thing I can think of as a possibility is duplicate content, but it's a store and I use the manufacturers product descriptions. How can you get away from this? It's a logical thing to do....

Any ideas? And, I've read that once you are supplemental you are done...is that true?

Link to site is in my sig. I do well on MSN and starting to fair better in Yahoo.....but we all need Google.

Could this be related to signing up with shopping.com? Tons of links to my site very quicky....

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Brian C.
[url=http://www.faceplantwatertoys.com]Towables, Ski Tubes, Water Sports Equipment[/url]

wereviewwebsites
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Contact:

Post by wereviewwebsites »

Just remove all the duplicate content from your site and add some fresh content than your all website come out of the supplemental pages.
[url=http://www.wereviewwebsites.com]We Review Websites[/url]

workinghealth
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm
Contact:

Post by workinghealth »

Yeah move things around on your website for fresh look. Update it basically.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 452 guests