Is it easy to add HTML for Google to find?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
jr196
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: Pictpoet.com
Contact:

Is it easy to add HTML for Google to find?

Post by jr196 »

Hi, I made my website using web building software from Serif. Now I don't understand HTML but google gave me a link to insert in my title. Is this easy to achieve? :?

I'm sorry if this is the easiest thing ever to most people but I'm not a programmer. The site is www.pictpoet.com and I can't get it to pop up on any listing!!

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Is that a free site or do you paid for it?

And what is the link or code you are about to insert? There is only one line for Title and in your case, look for this on your code

<title>Home</title>, you can only change the word "Home".

If that link/code from google is an authentication code, you can paste that code after the title code (above).
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

I think its the one once you submitted your page or created a account on webmaster tool. You can put the codes along with the metas in order to track down the webstat of your site.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

jr196
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: Pictpoet.com
Contact:

Post by jr196 »

Thanks for the help folks!!! 8) It's so difficult when you have no idea what you're doing!!
www.pictpoet.com

India58
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am
Contact:

Post by India58 »

text is indexed faster than images.
[url=http://www.yeastinfectionsremedy.com/candida-diet/candida-diet/]candida diet[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests