What is the best backlink analyzer??

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
bkporack
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 am
Contact:

Post by bkporack »

I prefere only google webmaster tools to check backlink for a site.
[url=http://www.rackmountsales.com/Rackmount_Monitors_s/52.htm]Rackmount Monitor[/url]

Rik9000
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Rik9000 »

Google webmaster tool is useful but yahoo site explorer tool is better and more up to date with your real backlinks I use yahoo site explorer

lastellablu
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 pm
Location: Montana
Contact:

Post by lastellablu »

I use SEO Spyglass. It will analyze your links from various search engines and give data on PR, domain age, alexa traffic rating, etc. It is much more detailed than just using Yahoo Site Explorer or backlink analyzer.

suzzii
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 am
Contact:

Post by suzzii »

submit wrote:Don 't forget about our Backlink Analyzer.

We are also working on advanced back link analyzer that will show which IP's and which countries your links are from, as well as showing what are the top keywords your links come from.
Yea!! this is a good tool but have limited options.

See ya
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

I use this tool checkyourlinkpopularity.com

And I also rely on Google Webmaster tools backlink checker. I guess it's worth it and easy to use. :)
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

kollam003
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 pm
Contact:

Post by kollam003 »

There are many tools available but the problem is that they dont have the capciaty to be live for long time.
[url=http://www.ibenia.com]Motorsports[/url]

Copybuild
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: mbib.com
Contact:

Post by Copybuild »

There are tons of crap link checker on the web. I suggest you focus to those tools that give accurate results. Backlinkwatch and seopro link checker provide great reports about your site links including the anchor text that have been used.
[url=http://www.mbib.com/][b]New Music[/b][/url]
[i]All about you and your music[/i]

leahmarie
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:49 pm
Contact:

Post by leahmarie »

submit wrote:Don 't forget about our Backlink Analyzer.

We are also working on advanced back link analyzer that will show which IP's and which countries your links are from, as well as showing what are the top keywords your links come from.
Try this one, i just stumble on it a while ago.

http://www.linkvoodoo.com/

ckeener
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am
Contact:

Post by ckeener »

Personally, I prefer using Google Webmaster Tools, to get backlinks info indexed by Google, and also to check error pages or pages that are not being properly indexed by Google. Even I use the tools to submit my sitemap whenever I update my web site.

scottgrace25
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 am
Contact:

Post by scottgrace25 »

submit wrote:Don 't forget about our Backlink Analyzer.

We are also working on advanced back link analyzer that will show which IP's and which countries your links are from, as well as showing what are the top keywords your links come from.
Thanks for this tool...It is good to be able to compare to some popular sites...I will be looking forward to the advanced version. Cheers!
[url=http://www.scottgrace.ca/]Exit Realty Sackville[/url]

dzinestand
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am
Contact:

Post by dzinestand »

i am search my backlinks in Backlinks Watch tools.

Google Webmaster Tool also give your sites backlinks Report as Google Bot see where your backlinks come from?
[b][url=http://www.dzinestand.com/]Web Design Firms[/url][/b]

RockyMtnHi
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:08 pm
Contact:

backlink analyzer

Post by RockyMtnHi »

We use SEO Elite. It provide PR and a lot of other info.

haiwasnm
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:12 pm
Contact:

Post by haiwasnm »

I'm use google webmaster tool and yahoo backlinks check tool

Sanjeev
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:58 am
Contact:

Goolge Webmaster is a good backlink analyzer

Post by Sanjeev »

Goolge Webmaster is a good backlink analyzer. Try to analyze backlink by registring on google webmaster.

http://www.geetbase.com

rehanahmed
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 pm
Contact:

Post by rehanahmed »

very good tool @Admin

i check links for my blog and its says i have 3750 links WoW
[url=http://rehanahmed.wordpress.com/]Rehan Ahmed[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 193 guests